In TalkativeTokyo, you can take Japanese lessons without worrying about time and place regardless of your country of residence or nationality. You just need a device connected to the internet such as a smartphone or a personal computer, and a free application of Skype/Zoom.
- Are you troubled with difficulty making friends or partners who practice Japanese?
- Dear parents who are considering taking an elementary school examination in Japan.
- Are you troubled with you can't speak Japanese, therefore cannot get higher-paid job or build up your career?
- Before you come to Japan, study systems of Japanese society that gives you a good paying job.
- Before coming to Japan, gain knowledge of Japanese culture and customs as well as studying Japanese, and let's make human networks.
- TalkativeTokyo brings you rewards as learning Japan! [①High-tech, ②Traditional culture / modern subculture and animation, ③Japanese food]
- As a mobile friendly service, we have recreated the TalkativeTokyo site with a responsive design.
- "Talkative" has been officially approved by the Commissioner of the Japan Patent Office as a trademark registration.
- 【プレスリリース/Press release】Talkative Tokyo released a press release on April 1, 2021. TalkativeTokyo has set up a new Chinese site. https://talkative.tokyo/lang?=cn For you, want to learn Japanese and whose mother tongue is Chinese.
- ”TalkativeTokyo”, Chinese language site newly opened.
- TalkativeTokyo, New English flyer newly revealed.
- 【Notice of Special New Semester Campaign！】 TalkativeTokyo will present 6 free lesson tickets as a special bonus to all new official members by the End of September 2020. Students participating in the campaign must remain members for a minimum of three months. If the student interrupts earlier, he or she will have to pay the membership fee for 6 Silver memberships.
- 【Important news】 New Students joined by 9th Sep, you can continue with the old fees. We inform you, about the change in the fee revision method as follows. 1, The implementation is on Thursday, September 10ｔｈ. 2, This tuition fees is revised for newly registered students after September 10ｔｈ. 3, As of September 9ｔｈ (Wed), existing students who have already registered will not be eligible and the old fee will continue. Therefore, students enrolled by September 9th will be able to continue with the old fees. Until September 9ｔｈ, there will be a new subscription campaign. 4, However, even in case 3, if you change course, pause or re-register, you shall have to pay the new fee. 5, We will newly open V (Victor) course. Instructors and students will provide one-on-one tutoring for 4 months. This is a special short-term training course for only 4 months. 6, Click here for application for individual consultation appointment of V (Victor) course → https://www.facebook.com/TalkativeTokyo.jp/ New students joined by September 9th will receive the benefits of the old rate, plus we will give you a new semester campaign (5 free tickets). Please apply for a wonderful gift.
- Notificatio月1日より、レッスン受講料を改定させていただくこととなりました。料金プランテーブル改定に伴い、①ゴールドコースのレッスン回数は「月１５回」に、②プラチナコースは今後は二種類に分かれ、③「A（アルファ）コース・プラチナは毎日1回のレッスンですが、➃「B（n of revision of tuition fees（English tentative）：Talkative Tokyo will revise the lesson fee from September 1, 2020. Due to the revision of the price plan table, 1) the number of lessons for the gold course will be “15 times a month”, 2) the platinum course will be divided into 2 types in the future, and 3) “A (alpha) course/platinum will be 1 lesson every day. 4)“B (Bravo) Platinum is available for 2 lessons every day. 5) New “V (Victor) course is newly established and a short-term training course of 4 months (16 times x 60 minutes). Please refer to new course plan below for details. ◎Alpha-course Silver（6 lessons / month）¥4,000 / month、Gold（15 lessons / month）￥8,800 / month、Platinum（25 minutes daily×1 lesson /day）￥16,800 / month、◎Bravo-course Silver（6 lessons / month）¥5,900 / month、Gold（15 lessons / month）￥11,300/ month、Platinum（25 minutes daily×2 lessons /day）￥34,800 / month、◎Charlie-course；Course for junior high school and high school students（25 minutes daily×1 lesson /day）￥6,400 / month、◎Victor-course（New）Special short-term training 4-month course（Application is based on the terms of service（TOS））You can take a special 60-minute lesson ×16 times (4 months)：First year（16 lessons）(Until the end of February 2021)￥200,000、（Tax is not included in the fee）
- We have newly updated out top page.
- かわらばん6月号(がつごう)を発行(はっこう)しました。 TalkativeTokyo Kawaraban ～Block print newsletter of Japanese Society ～ June 2020 has been published. 今月(こんげつ)のテーマは 【世界で愛される俳句（HAIKU）：世界一短い詩】 This theme is 【Haiku】 Haiku loved, around the world: the shortest poem. . The TalkativeTokyo Kawaraban is a Newsletter and Text introduces Japanese culture and society to our students.
- TalkativeTokyo Kawaraban ～ Newsletter and text for Japanese Society ～ May 2020 has been published. This theme is 【日本の結婚式- Wedding ceremony in japan】. The TalkativeTokyo Kawaraban is a Newsletter and Text introduces Japanese culture and society to our students. “Newsletter” is here. → https://talkative.tokyo/magazine/
- 【Press release/プレスリリース】 Notice of new Japanese lessons online "TalkativeTokyo" With minimum of our 4 months lessons, you can carry on Japanese conversation for 20 minutes! 「オンライン・レッスンで最短4か月で20分程度の日本語会話が可能になる」
- Notification of system maintenance (TalkativeTokyo) We will suspend the system and transfer data due to the establishment of Talkative Tokyo on the following schedule. April 19, 2020, Sunday, from AM9: 00 to AM11: 00 (planned) During this time, our entire system (including the members-only screen and the teachers-only screen) is stopped and cannot be used. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding. After the system renewal is complete, transfer message will be displayed from the old address site. The screen will automatically change to the new Talkative Tokyo site 30 seconds later. We would appreciate it, if you could change the registration of this site, which is registered in your bookmarks and favorites. Please also note that the customer service email will be changed.tokyo ]Thank you. Please note that the end time may change slightly depending on the maintenance status.
- We held the second exchange meeting as "Let's make friends using English, Japanese, Chinese etc, talkatives."
- The first exchange meeting (small meeting) was held at Waseda University restaurant.
- We have released "Succession of remaining tickets when you change course" on the Lesson fee plan page.
- ■ Important announcement ■ [Notes on applying 10% consumption tax to students newly registered in September] From October 1 this year, the consumption tax will be raised from 8% to 10% in Japan. GabbyTokyo lesson fees are charged as “external tax” on “Monthly Fee” listed in the fee table as before. With regard to this consumption tax, if a student who is newly registered in September becomes a member by card payment, the new tax rate equivalent of 10% will be applied in advance from September due to the system change of the payment agency So please be careful. For new students starting in September, the new tax rate will be applied after September 11th. We are very burdensome for students, but please be aware of this announcement from us. In addition, there is no application from September for students who have been using card payments. Thank you for your understanding.
- Promotion Video "7 Things You've Gotta Do In Akihabara" has been released to all over the world on YouTube. https://youtu.be/h7u-j3NouZg
- ”BUSINESS WIRE, USA" published our articles. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180531006637/en/GabbyTokyo-Companion-Conversational-Japanese-Language-Service
TalkativeTokyo is a service, you can take Japanese lessons on a one-on-one basis with tutors.
Feel free to those who want to enjoy Japanese conversation!
Please enjoy Japanese conversation comfortably at TalkativeTokyo. If you want to simply talk at your own vacant time, you can use this TalkativeTokyo. Please improve your Japanese skills by increasing the opportunity to talk in Japanese in your everyday life.
You take the lessons on a one-on-one basis with individual tutor using free application of Skype/Zoom that is similar to TV phone. The lessons can be reserved just by simple steps. - Check the calendar in the tutor’s profile. - Click on the vacant date and time of the tutor. - The tutor will call you on the Skype/Zoom at the reserved date and time.
You can enjoy Japanese lessons from JPY 4,000 a month. You can take lessons according to your pace!
Just enter the e-mail address, nickname, etc. membership registration is easy. It will be completed in just a few minutes.
The description of this site (hereinafter referred to as “TalkativeTokyo site”) is a material to explain the service contents of TalkativeTokyosite. It shows the information that is currently available for the students to review, and does not show the accurate interpretation or analysis of laws and ordinances/financial statements etc.
Although TalkativeTokyo site is carefully described, it does not guarantee the comprehensiveness, accuracy, or completeness of the contents. Please note that the listed contents are those at the time of description, and may be subject to change without notice. In addition, all rights relating to the contents are reserved by the producer, and any content in TalkativeTokyo site is prohibited to use, duplicate, or transfer for a purpose other than those mentioned above without prior written consent.
- [Standard Time]
- Japan Standard Time (JST) is used as the standard time for TalkativeTokyo site. The processing time such as start of the lesson, start and end of the service, payment of the fee is all defined in Japan Standard Time (JST), so it is not the local standard time of the student. Please pay attention to the standard time especially when taking a lesson outside of Japan.
- [Lesson established / not established]
- In TalkativeTokyo lesson, the lesson fee may sometimes return as a merchandise or reimburse, if it is judged that the lesson is not established due to natural disaster, blackout, poor connection, unexpected accident or illness of lecturer/student or other unavoidable circumstances. The establishment of the lesson shall be judged by the lecturer and the headquarters of TalkativeTokyo.
- TalkativeTokyo site is described in Japanese as the official text, and English or other languages translated from Japanese text are regarded as temporary text. Please note that Japanese contents are treated as the correct sentence in case there is any discrepancy or flaw in the contents of English or other languages.
- Japanese Yen (JPY) is used as the standard currency to describe the amount of money such as prices in TalkativeTokyo site. Please note that TalkativeTokyo is not involved in any loss or opportunity cost when the student pays the fee in other currencies such as USD, CNY, or EURO by exchanging to JPY through third party settlement organization such as PayPal and credit card companies.